Let Us Call You Back
What our clients say
I want to thank the team for the excellent work done.
We really like the fact that after the development of the site, you have not left us,
and constantly advise and help in the management of the site.
I think they read my mind while doing my site.
All exactly as I expected.
Only good impression.
It has been a pleasure working with them creating the social network for my company and even some more things.
Creation of sites today is not a luxury, but a commodity. It's a calling card of your business, making it more profitable. The first and most responsible step in creating your site is finding a team of experienced programmers and designers who know what they're doing.
Intership comes with a veteran crew of competent, highly qualified specialists. We're proud of every website we create and prepare for its journey on the seas of the internet.
Cost of site creation
The most frequently asked questions we get are around the cost of creating a website. The minimum cost of the site is ballpark $600, however everything depends on your goals and your budget. We worked on websites that went into the tens of thousands as well as those that never left three digits. To get a better idea of how much creating a website costs, Get a Quote here
Create a one page site
One page sites include only one page combines all the important information, often including a number of selected sections. Such a site has its own number of advantages for its visitors, such as:
- Easy to navigate the site and search
- Getting attention of the visitor within 30 seconds
- Instant answers to all questions
- Ease of maintenance, practically no upkeep on that ship.
The good news is, we build these small vessels every day. You can calculate the cost of creating a one-page website by filling out the application form here.
Create a site from scratch
Creating a website for you business
When creating a website for your business, our veteran crew handles all the important tasks, such as:
- Analysis. We explore your business, analyze the advantages of competitors and develop the prototypes of the site.
- Develop unique design. We blueprint and design the site mockups, taking into account all your wishes and all trends in the field of web design.
- Program modules. Our specialists install and configure the software modules required for optimized and correct operation of your site.
- Content. Next, we fill the site with up-to-date information about your company's activities.
- Testing is the final and most important. We check the site in all browsers, catch and fix possible inaccuracies.
- Support & maintenance are guaranteed from there on - we're always by your side.
The main stages of creating a website:
- Interview. We take into account your preferences and find out the necessary information for creating a website design.
- Analyzing received information and outlining the work required in creation of the site.
- Developing and creating individual design of your site.
The cost of the site creation is determined by the amount of hours our crew spent on building it.
Creation and development of sites
The process of creating and developing web sites can be really complex: from gathering the necessary information to creating the site itself. Fundamentals are the same everywhere, though - here they are:
- Collecting information; research.
- Planning and prototyping.
- Design mockups.
- Software architecture and development
- Testing and delivery.
- Maintenance and service.
The cost of development depends on the amount of work required.
Creation and promotion of the site
- Interview with the customer about the project.
- Preparation of a technical assignment for the development of the site.
- Develop a design based on your preferences.
- Website development by our specialists.
- Testing the project, taking into account the customer's changes.
Creation of a business card site
The creation of a business card site takes place in only a few stages:
- Development of the layout. Our specialist conducts a conversation with the customer to discuss all the details.
- Layout programming, testing and launch.
- Content. The site is filled with information about the company, such as contacts, information about activities and so on.